Besnik Guglietti lives and works in Italy.
His first artistic period is full of classic artworks. Later he dedicates himself to contemporary art studies and defines his art as “a style that evokes emotions”. Besnik Guglietti’s artwork expresses a personal synthesis between classic and contemporary art.
Awards and exhibitions
- 2005: art publishing award Giorgio Mondadori Contest “Lago di Lugano”
- 2006: “13° exhibition of contemporary art”, Sabaudia
- 2007: “International Fair for Contemporary Art Innsbruck”,
- 2007: 1° international painting and sculpture Trophy: graphics, Paris
- 2015: Besnik Guglietti Art Exibition, Mostra personale, Terracina